Friday, November 10, 2017

Neuse River Valley 2017

Last weekend the club attended the Neuse River Valley train show at the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh.

 My Model Power Mikado pulled a 12 car freight around the mountain line most of the show.

 I even managed to get the headlight working on it while I was there.

 This photo is for my sister in law who is a John Deere fan.

 We also had the T-TRAK set up, it was our biggest T-TRAK layout so far.




Of course, since it was a train show I did pick up a few goodies...


I am happy to report the installation of the decoder on the SD7 went far easier than the installation on the SD9. Now I just have to get them speed-matched and I can double-head them.

Back to work this weekend, the next show will be the Train Collectors Association show in December.

No comments: